Saturday, June 28, 2008

A successful MASSAGE

About two months ago, before going to a trip to Paris and knowing that upon my return, I would be starting a new job, my twin sister, Gabrielle, invited our sister in law and me to a MASSAGE.

My twin sister asked for a "simultaneous" session for the three of us, and, as well, requested a LADY THERAPIST for the session; she was told that the outmost will be done in order to get three ladies for us…

The great day came and there we were, the three female-musketeers waiting for our massage in "Namal Tel-Aviv".

Upon arrival we were told that, regretfully, one of us would have to be attended by… by… by…. A MAN !! – immediately my sister in law was discarded from this [alarming] possibility since she was the first who demanded being attended by a woman… Before I could even utter a word, my assertive [and not very courteous] twin pointed at me and declared clear and loud: "she is ready to be attended by a man !"

This "attack" took me by surprise and before I could said something, the secretary of the SPA said that he is the best therapist of the place, to which my sis declared that she changed her mind and is prepared to go for it… at this stage I decided to put my [unmassaged] foot down and stated: I WILL GO FOR THE MAN !

The male-therapist was a nice young man that seemed to be quite professional; upon entering the therapy-room he asked me what kind of massage I preferred (something like a rare, medium, done version adapted to the therapeutical arena) and I told him to do whatever he considered necessary…

The massage began and already at its first stage, I was complemented for my wonderful leg muscles… I told him that I go periodically to the gym and he said that IT SHOWS… at this stage I was still happy about my [courageous] decision to go for the male since, I must confess, that I was flattered by the comment, geee, imagine how many biceps he sees per day, he surely knows something about gymnastic-byproduct… the session progressed and now my therapist asked why did he feel that my upper back muscles where tense, to which I replied that I had a difficult time during the last months… maybe it was a mistake to detail why my muscles were tense, but from this point my semi-professional therapist was trying to engage in SMALL TALK with me, which was not quite my idea of a relaxed massage…

The 50 minutes of the massage were, all in all, a SUCCESS, he clearly knew what he was doing from a physical point of view and was able to relax all the tense muscles of my back…

When the session was over I preferred not to look into his eyes but, to my dismay, I noticed I had no small change bills for leaving him a tip, as customary … I went to get change and came back to him, handled (without looking at him) the 20 NIS bill and thanked him for the massage, to which he answered while softly squeezing my arm: NO NEED REALLY, I REALLY ENJOYED IT !!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sis,

Por casi me meo en los pantloncitos de pura risa...

The truth his that you decided to join us in a later phase.

Nehsikot

Gaby

daphne said...

gabrielle, et ze tesapri ba mishpat... ;)

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious. very 'sex and the city'. do you get that tv show in israel?

roz:-)